Create a paper cube in Photoshop
These free Photoshop actions let you use up to 6 photos and then print and create a real paper photo cube. You can place photos of you beloved people on its facets (your spouse, kids, grandkids, friends, why not: your mother in law).
The set contains 4 actions:
- The first Photoshop action creates a cube that has the same photo printed on each facet.
- The second Photoshop action lets you use 6 different photos.
- The third and the fourth Photoshop actions produce a beautiful Christmas paper cube. Hang it from the Christmas tree, use it as a present box, or give it to your kids as a toy!
Once you run the actions, a cube 'map' will be created.
- Print it on a A4 / Letter size photo paper;
- Pick up a scissors (don't let kids do the cutting);
- Cut precisely along the edges;
- Fold firmly the cube sides, then the wings;
- Finally apply some glue on the wings and stick, or use a double-sided mount tape.
That's it! You just created a cool paper cube which you can give away as a gift to your beloved people or bring with you at the office.
Download the files