The "PAPERWORKS" is a bundle of 3 different sets of Photoshop actions:A. THE PAPER CUBE ACTIONS,
by Panos Efstathiadis:B. THE PENCIL STAND ACTIONS,
by Pit HermannC. THE ADVENT CALENDAR ACTIONS,
by Pit Hermann
A. THE PAPER CUBE ACTIONS
These free Photoshop actions let you use up to 6 photos and then print and create a real paper photo cube. You can place photos of you beloved people on its facets (your spouse, kids, grandkids, friends, why not: your mother in law).
The set contains 4 actions:
- The first Photoshop action creates a cube that has the same photo printed on each facet.
- The second Photoshop action lets you use 6 different photos.
- The third and the fourth Photoshop actions produce a beautiful Christmas paper cube. Hang it from the Christmas tree, use it as a present box, or give it to your kids as a toy!
Once you run the actions, a cube 'map' will be created.
- Print it on a A4 / Letter size photo paper;
- Pick up a scissors (don't let kids do the cutting);
- Cut precisely along the edges;
- Fold firmly the cube sides, then the wings;
- Finally apply some glue on the wings and stick, or use a double-sided mount tape.
That's it! You just created a cool paper cube which you can give away as a gift to your beloved people or bring with you at the office.B. THE PENCIL STAND ACTIONS
These actions let you create your own pencil stand with your photo printed on it!
The set contains 3 actions that let you create a pencil stand with 4, 6, or 8 sides respectively.
Print it on a A4 / Letter size photo paper, cut, fold, glue, and enjoy!C. THE ADVENT CALENDAR ACTIONS
Advent calendars are very popular items in Germany, being used to countdown to Christmas Eve, the day when gifts are shared between the family members.
There are many types of such calendars. These actions create such a countdown calendar in Photoshop, which you can give away to your kids, family or friends and have fun.
The actions will create two pages that you will print and stick the one upon the other.
- The first (front) page has a large photo printed on it. In addition it has 23 small numbered boxes. Each one of these boxes serves as a “door”, which when opened reveals an image behind.
- The second (back) page has 23 different images printed on it. These images coincide with the 23 boxes.
So, when you open one door on the front page, you see the image behind it, on the back page. Starting on December 1st, each day you open a different door, thus counting down to Christmas Eve or the eve you receive the gifts. When the last door is opened the kids & family can get their gifts.
There are 8 actions to choose from:
Portrait A4 ; Landscape A4 ; Portrait 20x30cm ; Landscape 30x20cm ; Portrait US Letter ; Landscape US Letter ; Portrait 8x12inch ; Landscape 12x8inch
Run one of these 8 actions.
Print the two sheets of paper.
Cut precisely, using a razor knife, along the 3 sides of each box (top, bottom and right) but leave a small uncut part at the middle of the right side.
This uncut piece is used to keep the door closed till you tear it and open the door.
Apply glue to the back page and stick carefully the front page upon it.
Be careful not to apply any glue on the 23 photos!