Retro beauty • Vintage elegance • Photoshop magic
|Full Photoshop version:||Full Elements version:||Free Photoshop version:||Free Elements version:|
|Download now||Download now|
Payment method: We use Paypal to process your payments | European Union customers: your country's VAT will be applied (VIES registered EU companies are excluded).
FREQUENT QUESTIONS | CONTACT US
- Free vs. Full version
- Demo video
Photoshop CC(2017), CC(2015.5), CS6, CS5, CS4, CS3
Elements 15, 14, 13, 12, 11
Windows 10, 8, 7, (64 & 32 bit)
macOS, Mac OS X
|FULL VERSION||FREE VERSION|
|Licence:||Commercial & home uses||Strictly home uses|
|Framing actions||21 (10 landscape + 11 square)||2 (1 landscape + 1 square)|
|Photo edge actions||10 (5 landscape + 5 square)||4 (2 landscape + 2 square)|
|Color tint actions||14 (7 landscape + 7 square)||4 (2 landscape + 2 square)|
|Aging actions||18 (9 landscape + 9 square)||2 (1 landscape + 1 square)|
|Misc actions||5 (2 landscape + 3 square)||2 (1 landscape + 1 square)|
The beauty of a retro frame; the nostalgic color tint of an old photo; its unique speckles & lines: these are some elements that make old photos visually appealing.
This product contains an impressive array of tools that can turn an image into a special vintage photo. It includes two different sets of Photoshop actions, optimized for landscape and square photos respectively. The final Photoshop images are fully layered, making extensive use of non destructive techniques (smart filters, adjustment layers, etc).
Each set contains 5 groups of actions:
- The first group lets you choose from a range of 11 beautiful retro frames.
- The second group lets you manipulate the photo edges.
- The third group of actions lets you apply different color schemes and give your photo a vintage look.
- The fourth group contains an array of powerful actions that add non-destructive aging effects (speckles, spots, and many more).
- The last group lets you spice up your photo, by adding 4 mounting corners or making it look bent
The actions are incredibly flexible: you can go back and switch to a different color scheme, or re-edit the photo edges at any point. In addition you can apply the same aging effects as many times as you wish.