How exactly does the check-out process work?
The number of products added to the shopping cart is displayed on the shopping cart icon, on the upper right corner of any page. To proceed to the checkout page, hover your mouse over the shopping cart icon and click the "Proceed to Checkout" link.
If you did not log in prior to proceeding to checkout, you will see three options in the checkout page: Login - Register - Buy as a Guest :
- Login: When you are logged in, any products you buy are linked to your user profile. The big advantage is that you can use the Customer Control Panel to re-download the latest product updates.
- If you don't have a user account, click on "Register" to sign up. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. When you confirm your account, you will be redirected to the checkout page to complete your purchase.
- Finally you may choose to "Buy as a Guest", that is: to complete your payment without logging in. Guest purchases are not linked to a user account; hence you won't be able to use the customer control panel to re-download any future updates.
If you have a discount coupon, enter it in the respective field and hit the "Click to Add" button. The discount will be applied immediately
Do I need to have a PayPal account to purchase your products?
Not necessarily. When the customer is redirected to PayPal to pay, they are given 2 options: pay with a PayPal account or pay as a guest using a credit card (that is: without registering a PayPal account). When the payment is completed the customer will be given the option to register with PayPal, if they wish.
Is the payment secure?
When you click the "Complete Payment" button in the checkout page, you will be redirected to PayPal's secure servers to make your payment.
We use PayPal to process the payments, because is the most popular and trusted payment processor worldwide! No information about your credit / debit card is communicated from PayPal to PanosFX.
How will I receive the products and how do I re-download them?
Upon completion of payment, an email with the download link will be sent to the email address you used to register with PanosFX. If you purchased the product as a guest, the email will be sent to the Paypal email address you used to purchase the products.
Registered users can also use the Customer Control Panel to track their purchases and re-download the product files, including any available updates. To find out how to re-download the product files, please refer to this article.
You may re-download the products for free, for 2 years after the purchase date. Thereafter you can ask to get a discount code if you wish to upgrade to the latest product version.
How do I receive my invoice?
You will receive a PDF invoice by email in the next few days after your payment. If you don't receive it, check your junk folder or contact us!
Tell me more about how you handle personal data.
Do I pay any taxes?
- No taxes apply if you are a non-European Union customer.
- If you are an EU individual then your country's VAT will be applied, as provided by the European Council Directive 2008/8/EC.
- If the purchase is made for a VIES-registered EU company, please enter its VAT number in the checkout page, to exclude VAT.
Will your products run on my Photoshop version, or my OS (Windows / macOS)?
Photoshop actions, brushes, PSD templates, etc. are 'OS agnostic', that is: the same file can be opened both on a Mac and a PC.
Please make sure that your system configuration (Photoshop version, amount of RAM and video RAM) meets the minimum compatibility requirements, as shown on each add-on page. Finally, if you use Photoshop CC, make sure that your graphics card is supported by Adobe.
What are the differences between the free and the commercial add-ons?
There are two kinds of Photoshop add-ons offered at PanosFX.com:
- The paid add-ons with free trials.
This category contains our paid add-ons. For most of these add ons there is also a free (trial) version available for download, with limited functionality. You can use the trial version for evaluation purposes, or with any non-commercial projects. However if you want to use the add-on commercially, you must purchase the full version.
- The free add-ons.
These add-ons (actions, brushes, etc.) can be used freely on any home & commercial projects.
You can read more information about using our add-ons, in our Terms of Service.
How do I install the add-ons?
The files are distributed in zip format. If you don't know how to install them in Photoshop or in PS Elements, please refer to these installation instructions.
What is your upgrades / updates policy?
There are two kinds of new version releases: updates and upgrades:
- A product update adds minor enhancements that improve the operation of an existing product version. Updates may also provide fixes for certain features that aren’t working as expected. Product updates are released more frequently and are free of charge.
- A product upgrade is a new product version, which offers major changes and improvements over the current product version. Product upgrades are released less frequently. Product upgrades are not provided free of charge (unless PanosFX decides so). Owners of older product versions may purchase the latest version at a discounted price, determined by PanosFX.
As a customer of PanosFX, you are given a free re-download period that lasts 2 years after the purchase. When this period is over you can continue using the files you purchased. Owners of an older version qualify for a special discount, whenever they wish to upgrade to the latest version. Just send us a request and we will email you back the discount code.