Questions asked frequently about our products. Click on a question to expand its answer.
If you did not log in prior to proceeding to checkout, you will see three options in the checkout page: LOGIN - REGISTRATION - GUEST:
- LOGIN. If you login you will be able to use the Customer Control Panel to re-download your purchases in the future.
- If you can't login because you don't have a PanosFX user account, click on "REGISTRATION" and register. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address: click on the activation link and you will be redirected to the checkout page to complete your purchase.
- Finally you may choose to purchase as a 'GUEST', that is: without logging in.
During your first purchase using our e-shop, you will be asked to enter your billing information. Since January 1st, 2015 all European Union companies that sell digital goods, must comply with the EU Directive 2006/112/EC that makes it mandatory to print the customer's name and address on the invoice that will be emailed to you. Your privacy is utterly important: we therefore assure you that this information will never be handled without the respect that you expect.
The payment takes place on Paypal's secure servers. Paypal is the most popular and trusted payment processor worldwide. When you hit the "CLICK TO COMPLETE YOUR ORDER" button, you will be redirected to Paypal to make your payment there.
In addition, PanosFX uses advanced encryption throughout the entire site, so you can rest assured that all communications between your browser and this site are private and secure.
Upon completion of payment, an email with the download link will be sent to the email address you used to register with PanosFX. If you purchased the product as a guest, the email will be sent to your Paypal email address.
In addition, you can use the Customer Control Panel from the site's main menu, to download the products you purchased (this covers all purchases from February 8, 2015 and onwards, and doesn't cover the guest purchases.
You may re-download the products for free, for 2 years after the purchase date. Thereafter you can ask to get a discount code if you wish to upgrade to the latest product version.
Not necessarily. When you are redirected to Paypal, you will be given 2 options: pay with a Paypal account or pay as a guest with your credit or debit card (without registering a Paypal account). When the payment is completed you will be given the option to register with Paypal, if you wish.
The base price for our products in our pages is in euros (€). Paypal will show you the exact cost in your own currency, before you complete the payment in their page. You can also use an online converter to get an idea of the cost in your own currency.
- No taxes apply if you are a non-European Union customer.
- If you are an EU individual then your country's VAT will be applied, as provided by the European Council Directive 2008/8/EC.
- If the purchase is made for a VIES-registered EU company, please enter its VAT number in the checkout page, to exclude VAT.
Photoshop actions, brushes, PSD templates, etc. are platform independent: the same file can be opened both on a Mac / PC.
Please make sure that your configuration (Photoshop version, RAM, video RAM) meets the minimum compatibility requirements, as shown on each add-on page.
Certainly. Please check this page for more information.
There are two kinds of Photoshop add-ons offered at PanosFX.com:
- The "commercial & free" add-ons.
This category contains our paid add-ons. For most of these add ons there is also a free (trial) version available for download, with limited functionality. You can use the trial version for evaluation purposes, or with any non-commercial projects. However if you want to use the add-on commercially, you must purchase the full version.
- The free addons.
These add-ons (actions, brushes, etc.) can be used freely on any home & commercial projects. There are a few advanced free add-ons offered exclusively to the site's registered members. You need to login first in order to download them.
The files are distributed in zip format. If you don't know how to install them in Photoshop or in PS Elements, please refer to these installation instructions.
- Product updates are released more frequently and are free of charge. If you have a PanosFX user account, the new version will be sent to the email address you used to register. If you purchased the products as a guest, the updates will be sent to the Paypal email address you used.
NOTE: if you change your email address, do not forget to update your PanosFX user account, or notify us by email.
- Product upgrades are released less frequently. A product upgrade includes major improvements and many new effects & features. Upgrades are not free. When an upgrade is released, a discount code will be sent to the owners of a previous version.
You have more questions? Please use the Contact link at the top of the pages. I'll get back to you at the earliest convenience.