Questions asked frequently about our products. Click on a question to expand its answer.
If you did not log in prior to proceeding to checkout, you will see three options in the checkout page: LOGIN - REGISTER - BUY AS A GUEST
- LOGIN. Any purchases made by logged-in users are linked to their profiles. These customers can use the Customer Control Panel (at the bottom of the site pages) to re-download the latest versions of their products.
- If you don't have a PanosFX user account, click on "REGISTER" to sign up. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. When you confirm your account, you will be redirected to the checkout page to complete your purchase.
- Finally you may choose to purchase as a 'GUEST', that is: without logging in. Guest purchases are not linked to a user account; hence you won't be able to use the customer control panel to re-download the files.
The payment takes place on Paypal's secure servers. We use Paypal to process the payments, because is the most popular and trusted payment processor worldwide! No information about your credit / debit card is passed from PayPal to PanosFX.
Upon completion of payment, an email with the download link will be sent to the email address you used to register with PanosFX. If you purchased the product as a guest, the email will be sent to the Paypal email address you used to purchase the products.
Registered users can also use the Customer Control Panel to track their purchases and re-download the product files, including any available updates. Please refer to this article for more details.
You may re-download the products for free, for 2 years after the purchase date. Thereafter you can ask to get a discount code if you wish to upgrade to the latest product version.
Not necessarily. When you are redirected to Paypal, you will be given 2 options: pay with a Paypal account or pay as a guest with your credit or debit card (without registering a Paypal account). When the payment is completed you will be given the option to register with Paypal, if you wish.
- No taxes apply if you are a non-European Union customer.
- If you are an EU individual then your country's VAT will be applied, as provided by the European Council Directive 2008/8/EC.
- If the purchase is made for a VIES-registered EU company, please enter its VAT number in the checkout page, to exclude VAT.
Photoshop actions, brushes, PSD templates, etc. are platform independent: the same file can be opened both on a Mac and a PC.
Please make sure that your configuration (Photoshop version, amount of RAM and video RAM) meets the minimum compatibility requirements, as shown on each add-on page. Finally, if you use Photoshop CC, make sure that your graphics card is supported by Adobe.
There are two kinds of Photoshop add-ons offered at PanosFX.com:
- The paid add-ons with free trials.
This category contains our paid add-ons. For most of these add ons there is also a free (trial) version available for download, with limited functionality. You can use the trial version for evaluation purposes, or with any non-commercial projects. However if you want to use the add-on commercially, you must purchase the full version.
- The free add-ons.
These add-ons (actions, brushes, etc.) can be used freely on any home & commercial projects. There are a few advanced free add-ons offered exclusively to the site's registered members. You need to login first in order to download them.
You can read more information about using our add-ons, in our Terms of Service.
The files are distributed in zip format. If you don't know how to install them in Photoshop or in PS Elements, please refer to these installation instructions.
There are two kinds of new version releases: updates and upgrades:
- A product update adds minor enhancements that improve the operation of an existing product version. Updates may also provide fixes for certain features that aren’t working as expected. Product updates are released more frequently and are free of charge.
- A product upgrade is a new product version, which offers major changes and improvements over the current product version. Product upgrades are released less frequently. Product upgrades are not provided free of charge (unless PanosFX decides so). Owners of older product versions may purchase the latest version at a discounted price, determined by PanosFX.
You have more questions? Please use the Contact link at the bottom of any page. I'll get back to you at the earliest convenience.