Questions asked frequently about our products. Click on a question to expand its answer.
If you did not log in prior to proceeding to checkout, you will see three options in the checkout page: LOGIN - REGISTER - BUY AS A GUEST
- LOGIN. Any purchases made by logged-in users are linked to their profiles. These customers can use the Customer Control Panel (at the bottom of the site pages) to re-download the latest versions of their products.
- If you don't have a PanosFX user account, click on "REGISTER" to sign up. A confirmation email will be sent to your email address. When you confirm your account, you will be redirected to the checkout page to complete your purchase.
- Finally you may choose to purchase as a 'GUEST', that is: without logging in. Guest purchases are not linked to a user account; hence you won't be able to use the customer control panel to re-download the files.
During your first purchase using our e-shop, you will be asked to enter your billing information. Since January 1st, 2015 all European Union companies that sell digital goods, must comply with the EU Directive 2008/8/EC, which makes it mandatory to print the customer's name and address on the invoice that will be sent to you. Your privacy is utterly important: we therefore assure you that this information will never be handled without the respect that you expect.
The payment takes place on Paypal's secure servers. We use Paypal to process the payments, because is the most popular and trusted payment processor worldwide!
Upon completion of payment, an email with the download link will be sent to the email address you used to register with PanosFX. If you purchased the product as a guest, the email will be sent to your Paypal email address.
In addition, you can use the Customer Control Panel (click the link at the bottom of the site) to download the files of the products you purchased. This applies to all purchases from February 8, 2015 and onwards, except for the guest purchases.
You may re-download the products for free, for 2 years after the purchase date. Thereafter you can ask to get a discount code if you wish to upgrade to the latest product version.
Not necessarily. When you are redirected to Paypal, you will be given 2 options: pay with a Paypal account or pay as a guest with your credit or debit card (without registering a Paypal account). When the payment is completed you will be given the option to register with Paypal, if you wish.
- No taxes apply if you are a non-European Union customer.
- If you are an EU individual then your country's VAT will be applied, as provided by the European Council Directive 2008/8/EC.
- If the purchase is made for a VIES-registered EU company, please enter its VAT number in the checkout page, to exclude VAT.
Photoshop actions, brushes, PSD templates, etc. are platform independent: the same file can be opened both on a Mac / PC.
Please make sure that your configuration (Photoshop version, RAM, video RAM) meets the minimum compatibility requirements, as shown on each add-on page.
Certainly. Please check this page for more information.
There are two kinds of Photoshop add-ons offered at PanosFX.com:
- The paid add-ons with free trials.
This category contains our paid add-ons. For most of these add ons there is also a free (trial) version available for download, with limited functionality. You can use the trial version for evaluation purposes, or with any non-commercial projects. However if you want to use the add-on commercially, you must purchase the full version.
- The free add-ons.
These add-ons (actions, brushes, etc.) can be used freely on any home & commercial projects. There are a few advanced free add-ons offered exclusively to the site's registered members. You need to login first in order to download them.
The files are distributed in zip format. If you don't know how to install them in Photoshop or in PS Elements, please refer to these installation instructions.
There are two kinds of new version releases: updates and upgrades:
- Product updates are released more frequently and are free of charge. If you have a PanosFX user account, the new version will be sent to the email address you used to register. If you purchased the products as a guest, the updates will be sent to the Paypal email address you used.
NOTE: if you change your email address, do not forget to update your PanosFX user account, or notify us by email.
- Product upgrades are released less frequently. A product upgrade includes major improvements and many new effects & features. Upgrades are not free. When an upgrade is released, a discount code will be sent to the owners of a previous version.
You have more questions? Please use the Contact link at the bottom of any page. I'll get back to you at the earliest convenience.