Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Animation using the "Photo and Envelope" actions

Animation using the "Photo and Envelope" actions 17 Apr 2018 12:57 #8673

• Tauratinzwe
  • Away
OK, Panos, I'll give your advice a try.

It's not that hard to do in PTE, IF you don't keep forgetting how do do things. ;-) Lin would make this in about 10 minutes. Took me longer because I kept forgetting how to arrange "layers" to get the right things on top. I merged some of the action's layers to get the flap, front of the envelope (and inside) and the back. Saved these as pngs to preserve transparency. The only tricky part was that I had to rearrange the layer order in a couple of places as the video proceeded so that the flap was on top of the back of the envelope but when opened, the photos were on top of it. After that it was rather smooth sailing. The nice thing is that once a show is done, you can save styles so that it can be reproduced with different elements (photos) without having to redo everything. Just load the images and click on the style.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Animation using the "Photo and Envelope" actions 08 Jul 2019 18:02 #8988

I also want to make an animated envelope like this please tell me which software is this check here 20 free animation software and tell which software should i use to make animation like this?

Animation using the "Photo and Envelope" actions 08 Jul 2019 18:53 #8989

• Tauratinzwe
  • Away
Hi Willie, I used Pictures to Exe PTE, to do this. It does a good job animating or making slideshows from PanosFX produced images.

Animation using the "Photo and Envelope" actions 08 Jul 2019 19:02 #8991

• Panos
  • Panos's Avatar Topic Author
I agree with Leon, with PTE you can create beautiful animations. You can also use Photoshop's Timeline panel (check this tutorial: www.panosfx.com/photoshop-tutorials/2d-animations )

• Page:
Moderators: Panos
keyboard_arrow_up