Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Redownload actipns?

Redownload actipns? 04 Aug 2019 17:02 #8996

As I understand it, it's only possible to redownload paid actions up to 2 years after purchase?
I bought the Filmstrip action more than two years ago, and after a PC/Hdd crash my old actions (not just from PanosFX) is gone.
Is my only option to buy it again?

Regards Jorn L

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Redownload actipns? 04 Aug 2019 21:00 #8997

Hello Jorn.

Can you please let me know when did you make this purchase? It must have been more than 10 years old, because I cannot find anything in my archives.

Regards
Panos

Redownload actipns? 05 Aug 2019 05:54 #8998

How times fly :-) but I guess your're right that it can be more than 10 years ago. I'm sorry, but I don't have any proof anymore, no emails or anything.
But thanks for checking, I'll probably buy it again, and that way I also get the newest version.

Regards Jorn

Redownload actipns? 05 Aug 2019 06:12 #8999

Time flies, indeed, Jorn. But if it didn't fly we would be stuck in a moment.
About your purchase: I had to dig in my PayPal transaction history to find it: you purchased the "Film Machine" actions in September 2006.

The "Filmstrips" product has very few things in common with the old "Film Machine" actions. I actually designed the "Filmstrips" actions from the ground up. I created dozens of different effects and made use of some very advanced techniques.
If you wish to buy it, send me an email using the "contact us" link at the footer, and I'll send you back a discount code.

Regards
Panos

Redownload actipns? 05 Aug 2019 14:27 #9000

If you wish to buy it, send me an email using the "contact us" link at the footer, and I'll send you back a discount code.

Panos you are really great.
But when we see the work you do in development and your actions.What we users win time for our photo montages: I am allowed to say that the price of 12.9 euros worth your action is a price that defies already l 'understanding. and if users still want to have a neat job like yours you have to pay for it at the price you ask.
forJorn i'm not from panosFx.com.
Friendships.
Obturatix

Albums
An image is worth one thousands words [Confucius]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Panos

Redownload actipns? 05 Aug 2019 15:05 #9001

Obturatix, I just asked if it was possible to re download old purchases (like we can on many sites), didn't ask for a free or discounted NEW version. I also think it's a fair price for the new action, and will be buying it, discount or no discount :-)

Regards Jorn

Redownload actipns? 05 Aug 2019 15:46 #9002

Hello,
Really sorry if I hurt you but it was not what I wanted. Good photo work.
Sincerely

Albums
An image is worth one thousands words [Confucius]

Redownload actipns? 05 Aug 2019 20:31 #9003

No problem at all. I just bought it, and I can highly recommend it. It has a lot of cool and beautiful options, and I know I'll have a lot of fun with it.

Jorn
The following user(s) said Thank You: Panos

Redownload actipns? 05 Aug 2019 20:49 #9004

Thank you both for your kind words, Yannick and Jørn!
It was in 2005 when I launched this site. It's incredible how fast time has passed.
For me it's a great honor to have people like Yannick and Jørn, who have been visiting this place for almost 15 years!

• Page:
Moderators: Panos
keyboard_arrow_up