3D BARS and TILES - Free Photoshop actions
The "3D Bars & Tiles" actions create three beautiful static 3D effects, turning your photo into a collage made up from eight 3D bars, 5 domino tiles, or 16 tiles respectively. In addition the actions create an animated version of the "3D bars" effect where your image is transformed into an robot that moves around using its 8 bars as legs.
- The Photoshop version contains the 3D actions (for CC and CS6 Extended) and the 2D actions (for the non-Extended PS versions).
- The 3D actions produce a customizable 3D scene; you can use the 3D tools to modify the 3D scene to your liking.
- The animated 3D actions produce an seamlessly loopable animated clip.
- The 2D actions create a "fake" 3D image.
- The Photoshop Elements version contains the 2D actions only (3D is not available in Elements).
This PDF user guide shows you how to use the 3D Bars actions for Photoshop and Elements.
- 2D actions: Photoshop CC 2020 → CS4, Photoshop Elements 2020 → 11
- 3D actions: Photoshop CC 2020 → CS6 Extended (3D is not available in Photoshop Elements).
The files can be used both in Photoshop for Windows and in macOS.
Recommended configuration for 3D editing: Windows 64bit or macOS, RAM: ≥12Gb, Video RAM: ≥2GB
For Photoshop: 3D Bars & Tiles v.2020.1
For Photoshop Elements: 3D Bars & Tiles v.2020.1
CREDITS: The image used in the gallery is kindly provided by Shutterstock. The image ID is: 125141930.jpg