PS ELEMENTS VERSION:
The "2019 CALENDAR" is provided for free to anyone who subscribes to our newsletter. Click on the Subscribe button below to subscribe:
The download link will be emailed to you immediately after you confirm your subscription, together with a 20% coupon for all our products!
If you can't find the confirmation email, check your spam folder. If you have a Gmail account, mind that the confirmation email may land in one of the UPDATES / PROMOTIONS tabs.
UPGRADE FROM THE 2018 VERSION:
If you have already subscribed to our newsletter, there are two ways to get the 2019 calendar:
- Use the download link emailed to you in the November 2018 newsletter.
- Click on Subscribe. Then enter your email address, unsubscribe and then re-subscribe to receive the download link to the 2019 Calendar.
The "2019 Calendar" includes 2 different types of calendars, that you can create at home in a few minutes. Both are wonderful and customizable items that you give away to family and friends:
- A beautiful desktop calendar that has the shape of a prism. Each one of its three facets depicts 1 photo and 4 months.
- A wall calendar with all months displayed on the same page, with one photo at the top.
Each calendar type (prism, wall) comes into 2 sizes (A4 and US Letter). Each size comes into 2 versions, with the week starting on Sunday and Monday, respectively. You can customize the calendar photos and colors. The calendar displays the exact days and times of the full moons and new moons!
Overall the package contains:
- 8 Photoshop templates
- The Photoshop actions that let you change the calendar language, chosing from 24 different options: Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.
NOTE: The calendar PSD templates and actions are provided for free, strictly for non-commercial uses. If you wish to use the actions commercially, you need to contact us to get a license.
The PDF tutorial that shows you how to create the calendar is available on this page.