PROJECTION SCREEN - Free Photoshop actions
The "Projection Screen" actions create a static and an animated projection screen from scratch.
The animated version produces an impressive slideshow with a retractable screen and light beam effects. The slideshow lasts for 60 seconds: it commences with the projection screen rolling down softly from the tube; the lights dim and 10 photos of your choice are being projected on the screen, while the projector light beam flashes. When the slideshow finishes, the room lights are switched on and the screen retracts back into the tube!
- You can easily edit the 10 photos shown in the slideshow.
- You can edit the intro text, at the beginning of the animation.
- The action works in the English Photoshop CC version.
The static version places your photos on a static projection screen:
- You can customize the screen size to preference.
- The actions make extensive use of vectors and smart objects / filters. This lets you get consistently great results, regardless your preferred image size.
The "PROJECTION SCREEN" is one of the 5 advanced add-ons (Reflections, Tablets, Calendar, Photo & Envelope, Projection Screen) that are given for free to our newsletter subscribers. As soon as you confirm your subscription, you will receive an email that contains a link to download the files:
If you are already subscribed and you wish to re-download the latest version of the "PROJECTION SCREEN", click the Subscribe link above, unsubscribe and then re-subscribe to the newsletter. Alternatively, use the link that was emailed to you when you first downloaded the add-ons. If you need help please contact us.
- Static version: Photoshop CC 2020 → CS3, Photoshop Elements 2020 → 11
- Animated version: Photoshop CC 2020, CS6 Extended (the Timeline panel is not available in older Photoshop versions or in Photoshop Elements).
The files can be used both in Photoshop for Windows and in macOS.
For Photoshop: Projection Screen v.2020.1
For Photoshop Elements: Projection Screen v.2020.1
CREDITS: The photo of Tuscany used in the static example, was kindly provided by Shutterstock. The photo ID is: 180212603.jpg