PS ELEMENTS VERSION:
The "PROJECTION SCREEN" is one of the 4 add-ons (Calendar, Photo & Envelope, Projection Screen, Reflections) that are given away to anyone who subscribes to our newsletter. As soon as you confirm your subscription, you will receive an email that contains a link to download the files.
TIP: If you are already subscribed and you wish to download the latest version of the PROJECTION SCREEN, use the button below to unsubscribe and then re-subscribe to the newsletter:
The "Projection Screen" set contains two Photoshop actions that let you create a beautiful projection screen from scratch.
The first action creates a static projection screen:
- You can customize the screen size to preference.
- The actions make extensive use of vectors and smart objects / filters. This lets you get consistently great results, regardless your preferred image size.
The second action makes use of some very advanced Photoshop features:
The action creates an impressive slideshow that lasts for 60 seconds: the slideshow commences with the projection screen rolling down softly from the tube; the lights dim and 10 photos of your choice are projected on the screen, while the projector light beam flashes. When the slideshow finishes, the lights are switched on and the screen retracts back into the tube!
- You can easily edit the 10 photos shown in the slideshow.
- You can edit the intro text, at the beginning of the animation.
- The action works in the English Photoshop CC version.