Create amazing collages in Photoshop!
|Full Photoshop version:||Full Elements version:||Free Photoshop version:||Free Elements version:|
|Download now||Download now|
Payment method: We use Paypal to process your payments | European Union customers: your country's VAT will be applied (VIES registered EU companies are excluded).
FREQUENT QUESTIONS | CONTACT US
- Gallery: Big Pictures
- Gallery: Grid Collages
- Free vs. Full version
Photoshop CC(2017), CC(2015.5), CS6, CS5, CS4
Elements 15, 14, 13, 12, 11
Windows 10, 8, 7, (64 & 32 bit)
macOS, Mac OS X
|FULL VERSION||FREE VERSION|
|Licence:||Commercial & home uses||Strictly home uses|
|'Synthesis' actions:||Synthesis-flat, Synthesis-bent||none|
|Bent Wall actions:||1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 16, 25 sections||none|
|Flat Wall actions:||1, 2, 3, 4, 9, 16, 25 sections||none|
|Bent Polaroids actions:||2, 4, 9, 16, 25 polaroids||25 polaroids|
|Flat Polaroids actions:||2, 4, 9, 16, 25 polaroids||25 polaroids|
|Grid Collage actions:||Row (stitch up to 7 photos)
Column (stitch up to 7 photos)
Grid (2x2, 3x2, 2x3, 3x3, 4x3, 4x4, 5x4, 4x5, 5x5)
These actions turn your image into an impressive assemblage of individual photos. The individual photos are put together, revealing the original image (the 'Big Picture').
A. THE BIG PICTURES:
There are 5 groups of actions:
- The 2 "Synthesis" actions. These incredible, sophisticated actions let you manually define up to 16 areas that become the collage photos (flat or bent). You control the size, position, and degree of rotation of each photo.
- The 7 "Bent Wall" actions create a bent wall with up to 25 sections (photos), with a beautiful reflection effect.
- The 7 "Flat Wall" actions create a flat wall with up to 25 sections, with a beautiful reflection effect.
- The 5 "Bent Polaroids" actions turn your image into a collage of up to 25 bent matted photos.
- The 5 "Flat Polaroids" actions turn your image into a collage of up to 25 flat matted photos.
B. THE 'GRID COLLAGE' actions:
These 22 Photoshop actions put together an array of different photos into one image. You can combine up to 7 images in a row or a column. You can also create 10 different 'grids' with up to 25 photos.
The effect becomes far more interesting when the final image is then processed with the actions in the BIG PICTURES set (see the gallery below).