Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: 3D Puzzle Sphere with missing pieces-New Tutorial

3D Puzzle Sphere with missing pieces-New Tutorial 28 Jul 2013 14:43 #5156

Dunkie and Tauratinzwe love the spheres. Sorry i can not help. Tauratinzwe your scenes reminds me of a fairy tale candy shop.
Judy-
A true gift is friendship.
windows 7 pro cs5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tauratinzwe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3D Puzzle Sphere with missing pieces-New Tutorial 28 Jul 2013 15:57 #5157

Thank you Tauratinzwe and Judy for your compliments;
I have searched a very long time to an image that looks good as a sphere and tried a lot of them, finely this morning I found this image which I was satisfied with the result. I also noticed that the colors and light effects of my sphere changed by rendering. I changed the lights several times, but every time by rendering I was not satisfied, at last I kept it as :) it was. I once tried to render an animation with Final Render, but it tooks too much time; it was not a large image and it was rendering for more then 2 hours and still not reached the 25%, so I don't render in Final Render anymore.

3D Puzzle Sphere with missing pieces-New Tutorial 28 Jul 2013 17:37 #5159

• Tauratinzwe
  • Away
dunkie, I'm glad to learn that others are experiencing colour changes or darkening of the image when rendering. I thought I might be the only one and that maybe my computer was at fault. I've recently discovered that adding adjustment layers over the 3D layer allow correction of this problem to some extent. Clip the adjustment layers to the 3D layer to prevent them affecting the background, which doesn't get messed up in the render.

The render time seems to be a big problem in Photoshop 3D and video. I wonder if they'll ever get the speeds up to what exist in Premiere and After Effects. It seems that their render engine is much faster, from all I've heard, read and experienced. I usually start a render before I go to bed and, with luck, it'll be ready the next morning. Premiere and After Effects work with a rendering app that allows you to cue up multiple things to be rendered, so you can start a group of renders at night, sleep, to to work, and find them ready when you come home the next day.

I find the draft render is ugly. Must experiment more with the interactive export to see if it will produce acceptable results.

Keep up the good work and share the results to challenge and inspire the rest of us.

3D Puzzle Sphere with missing pieces-New Tutorial 28 Jul 2013 19:02 #5160

Dunkie,
the important is it no credit note be in Venice with his lover.... B) B) B) B) B)
;) ;)
As Ladybird having no last version I cannot help you :( :( :(

Albums
An image is worth one thousands words [Confucius]

3D Puzzle Sphere with missing pieces-New Tutorial 31 Jul 2013 12:29 #5194

I finally finished my animated 3D sphere, with a lot of thanks and a big hug for Pit for his help; my animations are not so impressive as from other members here as Panos, Pit and Tauratinzwe, but I'm glad I could finish this one after trying for about a week, with a lot of failures :) (without Final Render)

3D Puzzle Sphere with missing pieces-New Tutorial 31 Jul 2013 12:53 #5195

Well done,Central Park ?

Albums
An image is worth one thousands words [Confucius]

3D Puzzle Sphere with missing pieces-New Tutorial 31 Jul 2013 13:24 #5196

• Tauratinzwe
  • Away
Dunkie, that's a great animation. Again, the image does so well as a sphere. I find that's one of the tricky things, getting the right image. You guys are teaching me what works. I can figure out for myself what doesn't work well. ;-) Looks like you're encountering a similar learning curve to mine in trying to figure out how to do these animations in the way we want. I find it's worth the effort and frustration because I'm learning so much. Hope you're finding the same reward.

Once again, this is an impressive animation!

3D Puzzle Sphere with missing pieces-New Tutorial 31 Jul 2013 15:00 #5197

Dunkie i am very impressed with your animation to me it looks like it was meant to be animated and as Tauratinzwe said that is one of the tricky parts. I could watch it animate over and over that is when you know you succeeded and you have.
Judy-
A true gift is friendship.
windows 7 pro cs5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tauratinzwe

3D Puzzle Sphere with missing pieces-New Tutorial 31 Jul 2013 15:13 #5198

• Tauratinzwe
  • Away
Ladybug, Dunkie's sphere is animated when I watch it. Are we looking at the same one or am I just lucky? I think he just hasn't done the final render yet, which should make it higher quality. Like you, I'm finding the things being posted to be quite innovative an artistically impressive. This set of actions has set of a flurry of creativity, hasn't it.

3D Puzzle Sphere with missing pieces-New Tutorial 31 Jul 2013 15:30 #5199

You have seen it well Obturatix, this is a picture of Central Park. As Taurantinzwe says, it is difficult to find the right picture for an animated sphere; the picture of Venice was good for a sphere that did not turn around, but for the animation I had to search more. This piciture fits after some adjustments...a bit cloning of the clouds...

Thank you all for the compliments,but without the help from Pit I would not get sofar. We see here things and want to make it ourself, but there is a difference between "want to" and "are able to" :)

Taurantinzwe, I know that it looks better with the Final Render, but it tooks too much time to render; when I want to run the Final Render then I can't do anything else at my PC and I can't let it render when I am goeing to sleep; I work at home, so need my PC during the day....conclusion....I have to render the animations without the Final Render
I find it's worth the effort and frustration too and certainly when I succeeded.

Moderators: Panos

What's hot:

These are the 4 most popular PanosFX products. Each one of our products includes a remarkable assortment of tools to meet a wide range of creative needs. All products are being designed carefully with attention to the detail, and are offered at a low cost:

Cartoons Photoshop actions by PanosFX

Convert your photos into incredible cartoons.

• Amazing conversion quality!
• 3 different cartoon styles.
• 8 pop art backgrounds.
• 2 pop-art collage effects.
• 18 speech balloons.
• Advanced color editing.

Photoshop version:
Add to cart
$17.90
PS Elements version:
Add to cart
$17.90
Jigsaw Puzzles Photoshop actions by PanosFX

Turn your photos into 2D & 3D jigsaw puzzles with uniques shapes!

• 14 Classic effects, available in 2D & 3D.
• 24 Special effects, available in 2D & 3D.
• Up to 210 detachable pieces.

Photoshop version:
Add to cart
$18.90
PS Elements version:
Add to cart
$15.90
Mockups Photoshop actions by PanosFX

Create a great variety of digital mockups!

• 19 Softback book templates, plus a 3D book model !
• 5 Hardback book templates.
• 15 Magazine templates.
• 10 Spiral bound pads & albums.
• 6 Brochure templates.
• 5 Vinyl records & DVDs.
• 18 Cubes (static & 3D)
• 1 Software box

Photoshop version:
Add to cart
$17.90
PS Elements version:
Add to cart
$17.90
Filmstrips Photoshop actions by PanosFX

52 beautiful filmstrip frame effects!

• 20 Flat filmstrip effects - 60 variations.
• 18 Bent filmstrip effects - 54 variations.
• 14 Special effects (from film canisters to clapperboards).

Photoshop version:
Add to cart
$17.90
PS Elements version:
Add to cart
$17.90
previous arrow
next arrow
Shadow
Slider
keyboard_arrow_up