Assuming that you have an account, this message indicates that you entered the wrong username or the wrong password (or both).
TIP: If you can't remember both your username and your password, start with recovering your username. Then proceed with resetting your password.
A. Did you forget your username?
If you can't remember your username, click on this link: Register/Login .
Then click on "Forgot your username?". This will open a new page where you will be asked to enter the email address you used to register with the site.
- Enter correctly the email address use yoused to register and click on SUBMIT.
- You will receive an email message that contains your PanosFX username. If you can't find it, check your spam/junk folder and mark the email as non-spam.
B. Did you forget your password?
To reset your password you need to know your username. If you don't remember it or if you are not sure, recover it using the instructions above.
- Click on this link: Register/Login . Then click on "Forgot your password?".
- Enter the correct email address you used to register with the site and click on SUBMIT.
- A message will be sent to the above email address. If you can't find it, check your spam/junk folder and mark the email as non-spam.
- Open the email and copy the text token (highlight it with your mouse, right-click and then select "Copy").
- Click the URL below the token. This will open a new window.
- Enter your PanosFX username (don't make any typos, or you will get an "invalid token" error).
- Paste the token in the respective field and click on SUBMIT.
- Last: you will be asked to enter a new password for your PanosFX account. Enter the new password twice and click on SUBMIT.
Now you can login using your username and your new password.
C. Do you still need help?
If you are not able to login for any reason, please seek for assistance using the "Contact" link, on the site's footer.