Questions and answers about our commercial add-ons
Here you will find answers to common questions about the PanosFX paid add-ons. If you have more questions, do not hesitate to contact us.
You can use one of these two options:
- Select Stripe to pay easily and securely with your credit or debit card. Stripe is one of the most popular payment gateways, used by large corporations like Amazon, IBM, Ford.
- Select PayPal to pay with your PayPal balance, or with your credit or debit card as a PayPal guest (without creating a PayPal account).
- No taxes apply to purchases from non European Union (EU) customers.
- If you are an EU individual, your country's VAT will be applied, as provided by the European Council Directive 2008/8/EC.
- VIES-registered EU companies are exempt from VAT. Please enter the company VAT number in the checkout page to exclude VAT.
For a detailed explanation of the checkout process, please refer to these instructions.
Logged in users:
When the payment is completed, an email with the download link will be sent to the email address you used to register with PanosFX. In addition, you can use the site's Customer panel to download the product files and updates. To access the panel, select: "Customers > Customer Panel" from the site's menu.
If you purchased the product as a guest, the email with the download links will be sent to the email address you provided during checkout.
If you wish to use the Customer panel to download your files and product updates, simply register using the same email address you used to buy the products.
The files are distributed in zip format. If you don't know how to install them in Photoshop or in Photoshop Elements, please refer to these installation instructions. If you need any help, just send an email.
Registering is for customers:
Although you can buy a product as a guest, registering is highly recommended: it gives you access to the Customer Panel that allows you to easily re-download any product updates, view your past orders, etc.
If you bought a product as a guest, you can register at any time with the same email address that you used during the guest purchase: your products will show immediately in the Customer panel.
Subscribing to the newsletter is for customers and non-customers alike:
PanosFX releases a newsletter usually every 1 or 2 months. Newsletter subscribers:
- are given exclusive access to the bonus effects section (it contains a number of advanced, free Photoshop add-ons such as the "Reflections", the "Photo and Envelope", the "Projection Screen", etc.)
- receive special product coupons with each newsletter.
To subscribe to our newsletter, click here.
The same add-on file can be used in Windows and in macOS! Just make sure the add-on is compatible with your Photoshop version (read below).
All PanosFX add-ons are compatible with the latest versions of Photoshop and Photoshop Elements. The vast majority of our add-ons are even compatible with very old versions, such as Photoshop CS4 or Photoshop Elements 15.
For detailed information please check the "Compatibility" section on the upper-right corner of every add-on page.
There are two kinds of Photoshop add-ons offered at PanosFX.com
The "commercial & free" add-ons:
This category contains our paid add-ons. For most of these add ons there is also a free (trial) version available for download, with limited functionality. You can use the trial version for evaluation purposes, or with any non-commercial projects. However if you want to use the add-on commercially, you must purchase the full version.
The free addons:
These add-ons (actions, brushes, etc.) can be used freely on any home & commercial projects. There are a few advanced free add-ons offered exclusively to the site's registered members. You need to login first in order to download them.
As a customer of PanosFX you are granted a 12-months free download period during which you can re-download your product files and any updates at no cost. When this period is over you can continue using the files you purchased. If you wish to upgrade to the latest version, you get the following discounts
UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR THE "COMPLETE PanosFX"
- 50% off if it's been between 12 months and 15 months since the purchase date.
- 35% off if you purchased the previous edition between 15 months and 2 years ago.
- 25% off if you purchased it between 2 years and 3 years ago.
UPGRADE DISCOUNTS FOR ANY INDIVIDUAL PRODUCT:
- 30% off, if it's been less than 2 years since the purchase date.
- 25% off, if your purchase was made between 2 years and 3 years ago
Due to the open format of Photoshop action files, there is no way to stop them from functioning once a user downloads our products. Therefore we don't issue refunds. You are advised to download the trial versions if you are not sure if a product suits your needs.