BIG PICTURES - Photoshop actions
The 'BIG PICTURES' is a bundle that contains two products which produce a large assortment of polaroid collage effects: the "Big Pictures" and the "Image Merger" sets of Photoshop actions.
- Gallery: Big Pictures
- Gallery: Image Merger
a. THE 'BIG PICTURES' actions:
These actions will cut your image into a number of sections; these sections will be transformed into individual polaroids and will then be put together in various creative ways, to reveal the original image (the 'Big Picture').
The "Big Pictures" set contains 26 actions:
The 2 Synthesis actions (producing flat or bent polaroids). These actions give you more freedom in defining the sections that will become the individual polaroids. You can define up to 20 sections, controlling their size, position, and degree of rotation.
The 14 Bent (or Flat) Wall actions transform the original picture into a flat or bent photo wall, made up from 25 sections (photos).
The 12 Bent (or Flat) Polaroids actions transform the original picture into a collage of up to 25 bent or flat polaroids.
b. THE 'IMAGE MERGER' actions:
These 28 actions will merge several photos into a single image. You can merge the photos in a row, a column, or in grid:
3 photos stitched in a row:
2 photos stitched in a column:
4 photos merged in a 2x2 grid:
The "Image Merger" set contains 28 actions:
- The 9 "Row" actions, which merge up to 10 different photos, arranging them in a single row.
- The 9 "Column" actions, which merge up to 10 different photos, arranging them in a single column.
- The 10 "Grid" actions, which merge up to 25 photos, arranging them in a grid (sizes: 2x2, 3x2, 2x3, 3x3, 4x3, 3x4, 4x4, 4x5, 5x4, 5x5).
c. Combining the 'IMAGE MERGER' and the 'BIG PICTURES' actions:
Example: you can merge 9 different photos using the "3x3" action from the "Image Merger" set. Then you can process this photo with the "9 BENT POLAROIDS" action from the "Big Pictures" set.
PURCHASE THE PRODUCT:
TRY THE PRODUCT:
The trial version contains a small subset of the actions of the full version.
The following videos show you how to use the 'Big Pictures' & the 'Image Merger' Photoshop actions. You will learn how to:
- Use the 2 Synthesis actions (flat & curled) to create a fully customizable collage of up to 20 photos.
- Use the 'Polaroids' & 'Wall' actions.
- Use the Image Merger actions to merge several images into a single one.
- Combine the 'Image Merger' & 'Big Pictures' actions.
Press Play and hit the "Full Screen" button.
Photoshop CC 2020 → CS4
Photoshop Elements 2020 → 11
The files can be used both in Photoshop for Windows and in macOS.
For Photoshop: Big Pictures v.2020
For Photoshop Elements: Big Pictures v.2020
GALLERY PHOTOS: The images used in the photo gallery were kindly provided by Shutterstock. The Shutterstock image IDs are as follows: 14719738.jpg, 42985576.jpg, 54664264.jpg, 80528617.jpg, 94105165.jpg, 109468409.jpg, 110623592.jpg, 112520234.jpg, 113873335.jpg, 117220882.jpg