Create static or animated projection screens and display your photos on them.
Photoshop: Max=2024 (v.25.1.0) Min=CS3
Photoshop Elements: Max=2024, Min=15
PC & Mac, all Languages
v.2024.0.0 (November 3, 2023)
Subscribe & download:
To download the files: click the 'Subscribe' button. After receiving a confirmation email, click to confirm your subscription, and you will be directed to the download page.
If you are already a subscriber and want to download the latest version, simply enter your email address in the "Subscribe & download" section on this page and click "Subscribe".
The system will confirm your subscription and provide the download link.
The "Projection Screen" actions create a static and an animated projection screen from scratch.
The animated version produces a beautiful, 60-seconds animation:
- It begins with the projection screen rolling down, showing a custom text message.
- Then the room lights are dimming and 10 photos of your preference are projected on the screen, one by one. The beam turns off and on, as the photos change.
- When the slideshow ends, the room lights are brightening again, while the projection screen is retracting.
You can easily edit the 10 photos shown in the slideshow.
The static version places your photos on a static projection screen
- You can customize the screen size to preference.
- The actions make extensive use of vectors and smart objects / filters. This lets you get consistently great results, regardless your preferred image size.