Blue jeans Photoshop pattern
A seamless blue-jeans Photoshop pattern that can be employed in a wide range of design projects.
Photoshop: Max=2024 (v.25.1.0) Min=CS3
Photoshop Elements: Max=2024, Min=15
PC & Mac, all Languages
v.2024.0.0 (November 5, 2023)
Download the files:
A free, seamless blue-jeans Photoshop pattern for your projects. Don't forget to watch the "Convert text & shapes to stitched graphics" Photoshop tutorial, which makes use of this pattern.
You can use this file in various different ways:
Fill an entire layer or selection with the blue jeans pattern by going to Edit > Fill (Photoshop Elements: Edit > Fill Layer). In the Fill dialog, choose Pattern from the Contents dropdown, and select the blue jeans pattern. Click OK to confirm.
For Photoshop CC users, simply drag the pattern from the Patterns panel directly onto the work area to fill a layer or selection.
Add a pattern fill adjustment layer (Layer > New Fill Layer > Pattern).
Apply it as a Pattern Overlay to a custom layer style in Photoshop.
How to install the pattern file in Photoshop CC:
- Select Window > Patterns from the main menu to display the Patterns panel.
- Click the panel's menu button (on its upper-right corner) and select Import Patterns
- Load the blue jeans pattern file from your hard disk.
How to install the pattern file in Photoshop Elements and in older Photoshop versions:
- Select Edit > Presets > Preset Manager from the main menu (in Photoshop Elements select Edit > Preset Manager).
- Select Patterns in the Preset Type dropdown list.
- Click on Load and load the blue jeans pattern file from your hard disk.
- Click on Done to close the Preset Manager.